The 2019 CMP Annual Southern Ontario Branch Meeting is coming up quickly! Join us on Thursday, September 5 at the Westin Harbour Castle Toronto.
The day will kick-off with a networking lunch at noon, followed by presentations, a cocktail reception, and we will wrap up the day with dinner and a guest speaker, finishing around 9 pm.
We are thrilled to have the following presentations lined up:
- CIM – Global Action on Tailings
- Preconcentration technologies to reduce fine tailings generation
- Ore sorting Spodumene
- CanMicro: Combined microwave-assisted comminution and sorting – the tailings perspective
- Optimizing Cyanide Consumption and Detoxification in Tailings Filtration Circuits
- Minimizing Storage Risk: The importance of quantifying dust emission controls for mine tailings
- Value Recovery from Waste Rock Stockpiles
Sponsors are essential to the success of this event! Not only do our sponsors enable us to hold this wonderful event, more importantly they allow us to promote the industry by supporting students to come to the meeting and to give scholarships to deserving students or contributing funds to undergraduate mineral processing programs for specific projects.
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you there!
2019 Southern Ontario Regional CMP Committee